Pricing made for every stage of your business. Get started today and discover the magic of AI phone answering.
Get started with our AI-powered answering service. Ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- 24/7 AI Receptionist
- Extension phone line or dedicated phone number
- Choose between Advanced and Premium model
- Enhance your AI adding plugins
- Speaks and understands over 40 languages
- 150 minutes per Month
Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about Answering AI and how it can help your business never lose a call again.
- Is there a free trial available?
- Yes, we provide a free trial so you can experience our service before making a commitment. During the trial period, you'll have access to all the features and functionality of our AI phone answering service.
- How does your pricing structure work?
- Our pricing follows a subscription model. You pay a monthly fee that grants you access to our AI phone answering service's features, capabilities and receptionist minutes. The pricing is determined by the plan you choose.
- What is the different between a dedicated phone number and an extension phone line?
- A dedicated phone number is your own personal line where the AI Receptionist takes your call. An extension phone line on the other hand, gives you your own line extension number. When you dial your central hub number, your callers will be asked for an extension number. This gives the advantage that your AI Receptionist can be reached from over 25 countries without any additional cost.
- What is the different between our Advanced and our Premium models?
- Our Advanced model can handle most day-to-day basic calls. Our premium model performs better with tasks like scheduling appointments, that require more processing power. This plan includes access to both models.
- Are there any additional costs?
- No, we believe in transparent pricing. The monthly fee for your chosen plan covers all the included features and functionality. The call redirection plugin and the booking plugin use calls and text messages respectively which are billed at a standard rate per unit.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept multiple payment methods to provide you with convenience and flexibility. You can pay for our services using major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. We use Paddle as our payment provider, which enables secure and seamless transactions.